Meeting 1st March weather waning

It is possible we may have to cancel this meeting due to the possibility of snow.  If the school is closed then we will not be able to have a meeting.

Local radio give out updates on school closures.

Please check our Facebook page and this website for updates.

A decision will be made Thursday.